CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

I was honored by receiving the Liebster Blog Award from Miss J at Smiles, Crayons and Endless Stories.  Thank you so much!  Maybe I can add to my little group of followers!
So, the purpose of this award is to highlight new bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here are the rules:

 1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
 2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
 3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here is the hard part....top 5 picks!  Most blogs I follow have a ginormous following so I am going to go hunting...

**Lesson Plans and Lattes
**First Grade Found Me
**New adventures in First Grade
**Mrs. Smith's 1st Grade Class
**First Grade Funtastic

Hopefully they too will get some more followers as well!

I know I need the motivation to blog more but I just seem to enjoy reading everyone else's blogs more!  Their lives and classroom happenings just seem much more interesting than mine!

Well, I planned on expanding and sharing more about my intervention kit posted earlier on, but that blog hunting made me exhausted!  So hopefully, I can do that tomorrow! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment