CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

There's a Whole Lotta {quiet} Shaking Goin' On!

We shook and we spilled....and boy was it quiet!  {Loved} this activity with my kiddos.  Because of Melissa's post (see my previous post for the link) about the noise level, I decided to take some precautions because I knew we would be doing this activity for quite awhile finding sums of 7, 8 AND 9.  I got a set of foam can coolers to use as our "Spill Cups" and cut some cupboard liners to use as our "Spill Mats."  It worked perfect! 

I am actually looking forward to doing this again tomorrow to find sums of 10, 11, and 12.....and so are my kiddos! 

We worked whole group today on recording our answers, so tomorrow we add the handouts!  Can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment