CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Poetry Workstation suggestions??

So we started school on Monday and I am ExHaUsTeD!!!  It feels like the longest week ever already....actually I felt like that BEFORE school started.  Starting the school year with a full first week is rough...especially with 22 kiddos ranging in all kinds of levels!  Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't trade any of my sweet students in....I am just all kinds of tired. 

Now that I have that off my chest....the real reason for staying awake and blogging...anyone out there do a poetry workstation??  I really would like to start one (soon) and have even set up a spot with a pocket chart and everything....just not sure what I am doing there.  I would love to hear about your station or even see pics or links to help!!  Looking forward to hearing your ideas...well, that and seeing if anyone is out there??!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment