CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday

So loving this linky party for teacher week!  I don't know about you, but I am getting a lot of great ideas to use!

Favorite Font

Wow!  Impossible to choose...really just one??  I am not picking one...I refuse!  I have just started using LD Elementary for many documents.  It's the handwriting that I have always wanted!



My teacher friend just introduced me to Appleberry.  A new favorite for titles and big print.  I can't wait to start using it more!


Favorite Blog

Not sure on that one either.  I have many favorites that I read....so I am going to do what Cara did....choose the one that hooked me in to the blogging world....Babbling Abby which of course led to The Inspired Apple.


Favorite Online Resource

Honestly I would have to say that all of these teacher blogs are my favorite online resources....in fact that seems to be what I spend most of my time on.  That and bouncing over to Teachers Pay Teachers to check out the freebies on there.  Maybe I need to broaden my online resources by checking out everyone else's favorites!



Now that I have shared my favorites I am going to go check out everyone's favorites!

1 comments:

Abby

You are so sweet! Thanks for the mention :)

Post a Comment